Professional Services Credit
Professional Services Credit provide a cost-effective and flexible way to purchase services. If you are planning to implement VMware products but have not yet finalized your strategy, VMware credits allow you to budget for consulting services and education upfront and use the credits as needed.
For your convenience, credits can be purchased online through the VMware Store.
- Speed and convenience: get the few additional credits you need to redeem for a training class or packaged consulting service
- Greater flexibility: leverage budget cycles and apply credits as needed towards education and consulting services
- Less administrative effort: accelerate the order fulfillment process by purchasing credits online
How Credits Work
When ready to redeem Credits, go to http://www.vmware.com/services:
- Apply Credits for Education Services by simply following the class registration procedures and selecting Professional Services Organization (PSO) Credits when prompted for a payment option.
- To apply Credits for Consulting Services, complete the Consulting Engagement Request Form and a VMware Professional Services Solution Architect will follow-up with you.
- Pay for VMware Certified Professional (VCP) qualifying courses and certification exam fees using your Credits.
- Apply your credits towards your purchase order for greater flexibility and less administrative effort.
Please note that important information on how to activate your Professional Services Credit will be sent to the email address you provided. A Credits account can not be used until activated by you.