On Demand Courses
VMware Cloud on AWS: Deploy and Manage 2019 – On Demand
This three-day course teaches you skills for deploying and managing a VMware Cloud™ on AWS infrastructure. Through a mix of lecture and interactive, simulated labs, you deploy and manage the VMware Cloud on AWS and VMware vSphere® features that build a foundation for a hybrid infrastructure. You also discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect. Anyone planning to migrate, build, or hybridize with VMware Cloud on AWS can benefit from this course.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the architecture of VMware Cloud on AWS
- Deploy a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC and Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Configure internal, external, and inter-SDDC networking
- Describe and configure storage integrations and solutions for VMware Cloud on AWS
- Configure a connection between an on-premises vSphere SDDC and a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
- Configure the scale-up and scale-down of a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
- Migrate virtual machines between on-premises vSphere and VMware Cloud on AWS SDDCs
- Describe additional services that add value to a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
- Describe lifecycle, troubleshooting scenarios, and support resources for a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
Complete the following course or have the knowledge, experience and understanding listed below:
- Understand concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7] course or a later vSphere version.
- Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with VMware ESXi™ and VMware vCenter Server®.
High-level understanding of VMware vSAN™ and VMware NSX-T™ Data Center