On Demand Courses
VMware vRealize Operations and vSAN Integration Workshop - On Demand
This course, equivalent to two days of training, explains how to use and configure VMware vRealize® Operations Manager™ 7.0 to integrate with VMware vSAN™ 6. This course explains concepts and practical applications of vRealize Operations Manager in reference to vSAN.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- List and describe the uses of vRealize Operations Manager when applied to vSAN
- Use the product UI to navigate through built-in vSAN specific dashboards
- Review the built-in vSAN specific dashboards for key vSAN information
- Create your own vSAN specific dashboards
- Assess vRealize Operations Manager policies related to vSAN
- Perform vSAN troubleshooting using vRealize Operations
At a minimum, students attending this course should have completed the VMware vSAN: Deploy and Manage [V6.x] course or have equivalent knowledge.
Some experience with basic operations of vRealize Operations would also be helpful.
The course presumes that a student can perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
- Use VMware vSphere® Client™
- Perform routine VMware vCenter Server® tasks
- Configure a vSAN datastore
- Perform routine vSAN maintenance tasks