On Demand Courses
VMware vRealize Operations for Administrators [V7] - On Demand
This course is equivalent to 2 days of training and designed for data center administrators who are responsible for the day-to-day management of a VMware vSphere® environment using VMware vRealize® Operations™. This course will teach you how to use vRealize Operations as a forensic and predictive tool. The course is based on VMware ESXi™ 6.7, VMware vCenter Server® 6.7, and vRealize Operations 7.0.
Note: If you have taken the VMware vRealize Operations: Install, Configure, Manage course, duplicate content makes this course unsuitable for you.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Identify features and benefits of vRealize Operations
- Use interface features to assess and troubleshoot operational issues
- Recognize how to use vRealize Operations components to build scalability and availability
- Recognize effective ways to optimize performance and capacity in data centers
- Troubleshoot and manage issues and configurations using alerts and dashboards
- Create policies to meet the operational needs of your environment
This class requires completion of one of the following courses:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x]
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.x]
Or system administration experience with vSphere deployments